Friday, November 23, 2007

We interrupt this blog!!

For those of you who are following this rewind of our adoption story, and for new comers who have heard about our story and are reading our blog for the first time I will be making a few changes to the beginning of this blog.
As I posted in the beginning of this blog, it will be a "living blog with a story that is continuing to unfold"
Because a future chapter has taken place, which I will share with you all at the appropriate time, I am making a conscious decision to voluntarily remove the medical card and all photos of baby 749 out of respect.
My intention for this blog is to tell our story in the hopes it will provide insight and educate future adoptive parents about some of the dangers of International adoption along with the miracles that can and do occur.
If my efforts can save one family from the pain we suffered and puts one unethical adoption agency on notice then the time spent writing this story will not be in vain.
And now back to our story

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I am glad to see those removed.