Wednesday, July 16, 2008

America's Most Wanted

Just a quick post with some news.
I have just received word that the Executive Producer of America's Most Wanted has approved a segment to be televised on Orson Mozes.
The world just got a whole lot smaller for Orson as he is a fugitive right now.
When I have an aire date I will post it here.
I am sure it will take a few months to put together but many of Orson's victims are working together with the producer on this project to see that justice is served.
We all are looking to the day that Orson Mozes and AIP are held accountable.

Below is just a portion of the message Robert Brown AMW Producer posted on the Stop Orson Mozes Yahoo Board. If anyone reading this blog has anything to contribute you can either email me, or go directly to AMW.Com with your information.

"I just wanted to let everyone here know that after speaking with my
Executive Producer yesterday, the Orson Mozes fugitive segment has
been approved for production...which is great news!! My hope is to
have something for sweeps in November and there's early talk of
doing some kind of re-enactment to build Orson's evil backstory."

No comments: